We understand the importance of confidentiality, therefore, we ask you to provide only the information that is needed to provide the requested service or information.
1. The information we collect
Your personal information is collected when using the site to perform certain tasks, such as:
- When you post or comment on a blog article or send us an email (e.g. your name and email address).
- When you email to the therapist. It should also be noted that we do not read or save the message in your email.
- When you call the therapist using his number listed in one of the professional directories.
- When you write a review about therapy.
- When you subscribe to a publication (for example, your name and address).
- When you pay for therapy. Your payment information is passed directly to the credit card processor, who is responsible for its use and security.
- When registering on the site (if such a service is required).
- When you open an email from us in your email program, we can use a software technology called “web beacons” that allows you to analyze how relevant the message was sent.
We also keep logs on the use of the site to assess the level of interest of our users in those areas of the site which pages they look at and how much they view, how long they stay on the site, and which web browsers are used. Such information is collected with the help of cookies.
2. Use of your information
We use the information to provide you with the services on our website you request.
- The policy of our website does not provide for transferring your personal information to third parties. This can only happen when some professionals who wish to list their services may use the information provided to verify with state licensing boards.
- As we have already mentioned, we use the software technology “cookies” to create a personalized web interface for our users. However, cookies are not used to search for your name, email address, or anything that uniquely identifies you if you do not provide this information. You can block the action of cookies in your browser. Here, we cannot track your actions.
- We are not responsible for the methods of collecting information by third parties. We can only warn that they can collect information about you. However, all of our sessions, especially those that take place online, are not monitored and are confidential.
3. Your published materials
The materials you publish on the website, such as blog comments and background information, become available for viewing and reading by other users of the website. We may also remove your materials from the website at your request.
4. Marketing lists
From time to time, we may receive lists of users who may be interested in our services from third-party marketing list providers. We use these lists to send direct marketing campaigns by email. However, we do not pursue any selfish goals. Our goal is to help as many people as possible. We see nothing wrong with making ourselves felt by those who may need us potentially. If you have received a promotion from us and do not want to receive more information, please contact us through our feedback page.
Although we try to maintain your confidentiality, we cannot guarantee your complete confidentiality. It should also be noted that we may disclose personal information when required by law or if we have a good faith belief that such actions are necessary to comply with a lawsuit, court order, or lawsuit that has been submitted to us. We may also disclose personal information in collaboration with a request from law enforcement.