Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE USING OUR SITE
1. Permissible use
This site should provide general information to users. We do not recommend or support any specific tests, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. Confidence in any information provided by us, our employees, other persons appearing on the Site at our invitation, or other visitors to the Site is at your sole risk.
2. Rules of conduct
3. Rules of placement
a) Materials that you publish on the Site may not contain: (1) URLs or links to websites that compete with the Site; (2) copyrighted material (unless you are the owner of the copyright or do not have the permission of the owner to publish the copyrighted material); (3) trade secrets (if you do not own them or do not have the permission of the owner to publish them); (4) material that violates or unlawfully appropriates any other intellectual property rights or violates the rights of others to privacy or publicity; (5) anything that is sexually explicit, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, abusive or hateful; or (6) anything that offends another person, group, or organization.
b) You may not use your Materials to (1) post misleading information; (2) postal chains of letters or pyramids; or (3) post opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise.
You have a right to:
~ Report inappropriate publications or behavior at [email protected]
~ You may not remove or revise any material published by any other natural or legal person.
~ We don’t require monitoring the behavior of our users, but we can investigate and respond to reports of violations.
4. Safety Rules
a) Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including but not limited to: (1) access to data not intended for such a user, or access to a server or account to which the user does not have access; (2) attempt to investigate, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network or violate security or authentication measures without proper permission; (3) sending unsolicited e-mail messages, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
b) Violation of these Safety Rules may cause civil or criminal liability. We will investigate cases that may include such violations and involve law enforcement agencies and cooperate with them in the prosecution of users involved in such violations.
5. Registration rules
- You cannot share your account, username, or password with anyone else, and you will be responsible for the actions of anyone who receives your username and/or password and uses them to access the Site.
- If during the term of this agreement we understand that you: (1) misled us about your business practices and/or services or (2) gained services that do not describe your specific business, we reserve the right to end your account. We may end your account and/or your access to the Site if we deem it necessary or appropriate at our discretion.
6. Rights reserved
- By this agreement we allow you to use the Site only for familiarization. It gives you the right to view and download the only copy of the material on the Site solely for personal non-commercial use.
- We reserve all rights to all materials on the Site, including, without limitation, written content, graphic and design elements (including the “appearance” of the site), and service marks and trademarks. By sending material to any area of the Site, you automatically provide or warrant that the owner of such material directly granted us a free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, change, adapt, publish, translate and distribute such materials (in whole or partly) all over the world and/or include them in other works in any form, on any medium or in a technology known or developed, during the whole period of validity of any copyright that may exist in this form material. You may not sell, transfer, or assign any products or services or your rights to any products or services that we provide to third parties without our written permission.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you can request permission to license the publication of a certain Dr. Healman through our feedback page
We do not make any representations or warranties on the Site. We do not give any guarantees regarding the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the site. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE OF THE SITE WILL BE CONTINUOUS, THE FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE WILL NOT BE MISTAKING.
8. Limits of liability
- We are not liable for you or any other person for any indirect, incidental, punitive, or special damage (“unintentional damage”) IN THE CONTRACT.
- Responsibility US OR ANY OF OUR DIRECTORS OR AGENTS YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON WILL BE LIMITED TO MORE $100 FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES.
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction/waiver of a jury